Homeless for a Night | BASE Services
Join Nat for 1 night sleeping rough on the streets…or donate to those who will be joining him!
ABOUT HOMELESS FOR A WEEK 2021
Basement Soup Kitchen Coordinator Nat Spary is going Homeless for a week, between 2nd – 8th August 2021 to raise awareness of homelessness and much needed funds for the Basement soup kitchen to continue to provide assistance and support to people in need in our community including:
- Lunchtime meals
- Backpack beds and blankets for people experiencing homelessness
- Hygiene packs and towels
- Food packs
- Employment and training programs
- Advocacy, support and a listening ear
More than ever the Basement Soup Kitchen needs your help to provide assistance and support to the growing number of people experiencing homelessness and the many men, women and children who have been negatively impacted by COVID -19 and are struggling to pay their rent or put food on the table.
Please help us to help them by donating.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
This event has been POSTPONED
Donate to the Toowoomba Chamber Team Here.
Brewoomba 2021 | Fitzy's Toowoomba
IMPORTANT INFO: Capacity restrictions will change ticketing for Brewoomba 2021 (thanks Covid). A limited number of pre-sale & VIP tickets were released on MAY 31 which sold out super quick! But rest assured, there'll be bulk general admission tickets available on the day for $20 which includes 1 x free beer of your choice in the car park. These tickets will be available at the door from 12pm on August 7 to help manage COVID capacity restrictions.
Entry to Fitzy's is FREE including Tapestry and Fitzy's Beer Garden. Tickets are only required for the Car Park Party out the back.
BREWOOMBA IS BACK!
After the forgettable year that was 2020, Toowoomba's craft beer festival will finally return in 2021.
This year Brewoomba will look a bit different after the challenges of 2020 but you won’t lose any time moving between venues with the event taking place entirely at Fitzy’s including:
* Tapestry Bar pouring even more rare & incredible beers than normal.
* Beer College will be back as a free event but numbers are limited. First in best dressed!
* Un-beer options: Cocktails, wines & more in case beer isn't your thing or simply want to refresh your palate
* Car park party on steroids thanks to a Church Street road closure, which means more beers to try, more brewers to chat to & more of the perfect food to pair with your beer.
* Live entertainment from bands to DJs to acoustic artists throughout the venue (inside and out) all day long
Car park party tickets will be available at the door on the day to help manage COVID capacity restrictions. $20 General Admission tickets include 1 x beer of your choice in the car park out the back with guarenteed entry between 12-2pm. Entry to Fitzy's general hotel is FREE!
So how ever you choose to enjoy our beer festival, save the date and we'll see you there for a BREW-utiful day of beer, food, music & even more beer!
Where: Fitzy's Toowoomba, Margaret St
When: This event has been POSTPONED
Cost: $20 - $70
Click Here to book
2021 Grand Central Floral Garden Parade Party | Oaks Toowoomba Hotel
Join us on the balcony for the iconic Grand Central Floral Parade & enjoy an amazing view from Oaks Toowoomba Hotel for the festivities. Watch street performers, carnival characters and roving entertainment escort the stunning floral floats on their journey through the heart of the city to Queens Park. The Floral Parade departs from the corner of Herries & Hume Streets from 10am.
Come dressed in your best floral attire to enjoy themed beverages, sweet and savoury treats, and prizes!
- Event entry
- Gourmet selection of floral themed savoury and sweet treats
- Beverage package including; floral inspired cocktails & mocktails, in addition to wine, beer, soft drinks & juices
- Prime viewing from our balcony of Toowoomba’s Grand Central Floral Parade
- Lucky door prizes, raffles and draws
- 18+ event only
- Cocktail dress standard applies – floral themed
- Entry strictly restricted to ticket holders only
- Maximum guest numbers apply in line with COVID restrictions
- Guest must check in via check in QLD app on entry to event
Where: Oaks Toowoomba Hotel
When: 18 September | 9:30am - 12:00pm
Click Here to book