We're here to help
Toowoomba Chamber are working around the clock to help our local businesses protect their operations and their employees. Our office is open and we are here to support you the best we can.
If you need assistance, contact 07 4638 0400 or email@example.com
Updated: Sunday 29 March
- ADVICE TO ALL: Do no go outside unless for essential shopping, medical care, exercise or work/education if this cannot be done remotely.
- No more than two people to gather in public unless from the same family/household.
- Public playgrounds, outside gyms and skate parks are to close. Boot camps reduced to two people.
- People over 70 should stay at home and self-isolate, limit contact with others as much as possible. This also applies to people over 60 with chronic illness, and Indigenous Australians over 50.
- Moratorium on evictions for six months if tenants are unable to pay rent.
- Commercial tenants and landloards hsould negotiate to maintain business vitality - more government announcements about commercial tenancies to come.
SAY "YES" TO LOCAL Campaign
- CHAMBER TIPS - Support Small Shops
- CHAMBER TIPS - Support Professional Services
- CHAMBER TIPS - Prevention | Care | Support
- JobKeeper Payment - Businesses impacted by the coronavirus will be able to access a subsidy from the Government to continue paying their employees
- Payroll tax relief package - You may be eligible for one or more of a range of payroll tax relief measures
- Economic relief package - Announced to support Queenslanders' health, jobs and businesses
- Power bill relief - Your business may be eligible for a $500 rebate off energy bills if you consume less than 100,000kWh. This will be automatically applied on your business electricity bills
- Queensland COVID-19 Jobs Support Loans - Applications open Queensland COVID-19 Jobs Support Loans
- Questions answered for employers - Clifford Gouldson Lawyers
- Business Response to Covid-19 - Focus HR
- Business Stimulus Packages - Robertson Scannell
- Keep your Business Running - BDO Australia
- Lets get practical : Information for business owners - Enterprise Legal
- Covid-19 Blog: Employer Obligations & Stimulus Package Information - Power Tynan
- Stress Support Resourcing For Local Businesses - CatholicCare Social Services
- COVID-19 State & Federal Government Assistance Video - CCIQ
- COVID-19 State & Federal Government Assistance Slides - CCIQ
- Is your business remote-work ready? - CCIQ
- Black Summer Innovation Program - (Food & Agri Businesses)